As a non-member, you can access the GCPO LCC's newsletter archive, completed research and documents, and postings about new positions and funding opportunities. You can also view our groups, photos, videos and events.
If you join as a member, there are many ways to get involved and share your expertise:
Write and contribute news & views posts
- read guidance on how to post news & views
- create a Group on a conservation topic that suits your expertise and interest (click +Add at top to begin) Then invite people to participate. Use groups for discussion, to post documents, create links, etc.
- don't forget to invite others to join your new group!
- Comment on a news post by clicking on the thread and writing your response below
- share photos (click + at top of page to begin)
Customize your Experience
- customize the look of your "My Page" by selecting from the menu on the left
- control your email (go to "Settings", click "Email" at left and select your email settings. Please leave the top 2 boxes checked to receive very infrequent broadcast messages from the GCPO LCC!)
- share information via social media
- post news or post your thoughts in an "op-ed"
- participate in a discussion
- post an event
- participate in groups
- share photos
Everyone is encouraged to:
- seek collaborators for landscape or cross-jurisdictional projects, contact Greg Wathen to discuss
- contribute to the newsletter (Email Gregg Elliott with ideas)
- share information on jobs or funding opportunities (Email Gregg Elliott)
- contact the appropriate GCPO Staff, we welcome new ideas
- invite others from your address book to join!